Victoria is the first to be evicted from Big Brother 2012


The first housemate to be evicted from Big Brother 2012 is Victoria, only four days into the series launch.

The 41-year-old Plus Size Model and animal rights campaigner is a former glamour model, who has appeared in countless publications and over 10 TV commercials.

Dogs are her pride and joy, “I’ve got five dogs, I’m the crazy dog lady” and recently set up a dog rescue charity. Since December they have homed 100 dogs, “I want to go worldwide with this. There is nothing more satisfying for your soul than saving a life”.

During her short time in the Big Brother house, she revealed in the Diary Room that it was difficult to be herself and recently threatened to walk from the show.

When she was asked today by Scott if she was okay, Victoria replied: “No I’m not actually, I want some booze. Don’t mess with me Big Brother. I’m not going to put up with it, I’m going to go.”

Victoria’s biggest challenge in the house was cleanliness, “I’m very very tidy, so can’t stand it when people are not.”

Posted by Unknown on 6:56 PM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

0 comments for "Victoria is the first to be evicted from Big Brother 2012"

Leave a reply