Big Brother 2012: Lydia Louisa evicted

Professional dancer Lydia Louisa has become the fourth housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother 2012 house.

The 25-year-old lost out to Deana Uppal in the public vote after being nominated for the second time earlier this week. She recieved a hostile reception from the crowd, who chanted “Who are ya” throughout the show.


Talking about the boos, Lydia said: “I think to be honest I always expecting it. Coming on here was a massive risk for me and I knew coming on here with someone in the public eye as a partner and the stuff I’d done before, some people don’t like that kind of stuff, but I just wanted to represent people my age that are successful.”

Lydia explained that she felt she had to play the game after the intial nominations rule change.

“Because I was up in the first three days, I knew I was easy target and from then on it changed my thought process,” she commented. “I didn’t feel like I could relax, I felt like I was constantly on the defensive, because I knew I was a vulnerable target.

“I don’t think you can be the real person in there, you try to be but it’s so intense and things are petty. It’s not how you’d be on the outside world. It’s not the same.”

Lydia admitted that she found ‘couldn’t stop thinking’ about her much-trumpeted ‘famous fiancĂ©e’ Andy Scott-Lee in the house, but said she didn’t mind being in his shadow.

“I want us to always be known as a couple, we’re gonna be together forever,” she insisted. “It’s not about being in his shadow.”

She added that she wants Luke A to win, and Conor to be evicted next.

Posted by Unknown on 7:43 AM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

0 comments for "Big Brother 2012: Lydia Louisa evicted"

Leave a reply