Seven housemates up for Friday’s double eviction

Abz, Bruce, Courtney, Dustin, Lauren, Louie and Vicky are up for this Friday’s Celebrity Big Brother summer 2013 double eviction after housemates nominated face to face

Earlier tonight, Carol returned to the house following her fake exit – and chose to automatically put Courtney in the firing line.
Big Brother later gathered the group for the fourth round of nominations, and told them they would cast their votes in front of each other.
As usual housemates were given a pen and a board on which to write the names of their chosen nominees. Carol wasn’t allowed to nominate, and Courtney could not be nominated. Big Brother then called them one by one to stand up, announce and explain their choices.
The results and reasons were as follows:

Louie

Dustin: “The reason being is I don’t feel I have much in common with Dustin. His sense of humour I don’t really get and I find it quite boring.”
Vicky: “When we did the Ibiza task the other day, she chose not to come to the party. I think that there’s a few people that would much prefer to come to it.”

Abz

Charlotte: “She’s the least person I’ve least connected with.”
Bruce: “He’s nicking all of my tobacco at the moment.”

Courtney

Mario: “He called me a bitch and said that I was stuck up and something else.”
Abz: “He said I was superficial and I think he has pre judgements about me.”

Bruce

Dustin: “He’s become a great friend of mine, but this morning he really let me down with his attitude of blaming Big Brother for everything that’s gone wrong in this house.”
Lauren: “I still think Lauren needs a lot of looking after by all of us. She still worries me when she walks around on her own.”

Lauren

Louie: “He has high moods and low moods. He bitches about me.”
Bruce: “I just sometimes think he gets a bit impatient with me.”

Mario

Dustin: “Love you bro, but same as Bruce, your mood today brought me down.”
Lauren: “I always feel like you’re gonna fall over.”

Dustin

Louie: “I’ve gotten to know Louie better the last day or two, but he’s kind of an asshole.”
Vicky: “She always makes me laugh but she does make fun of my intellect.”

Vicky

Dustin: “Sometimes there are no rhymes nor reasons, it’s just meant to be fun, it isn’t meant to be over-analysed. When you go on and on and on about the workings of this, the mechanics of that, it pecks my head.”
Louie: “Although I find him endearing, he’s a moody git. I had to energy to go to the party, it wasn’t to diss anybody.”

Charlotte

Dustin: “I do feel the same as other people, you do over-analyse everything and take it a bit too seriously.”
Abz: “I haven’t got to know you as well as everyone else has, I feel like I can’t really talk to you.”
Dustin recieved the most votes, on five, with Louie picking up three, and Abz, Bruce, Lauren and Vicky getting two each. Therefore, they join Courtney in facing eviction.
Charlotte and Mario just missed out on joining them, with one vote each.
The public vote to save will open in the morning, and the two housemates with the least votes will be booted out during Friday’s live show, at 9.00pm on Channel 5.

Posted by Unknown on 7:21 PM. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

0 comments for "Seven housemates up for Friday’s double eviction"

Leave a reply