Celeb BB eviction results: Sophie Anderton third out

Model Sophie Anderton has become the third housemate to be voted out of Celebrity Big Brother summer 2013 in tonight’s eviction.

The 36-year-old left in a four-way tussle with Bruce Jones, Courtney Stodden and Louie Spence, after phone line freeze in the live show saved Lauren Harries, who had received the most votes.
When Emma asked Sophie about being booed, she said “I’ve watched the show many times, its pantomime”.
Emma asked if Sophie was surprised to be out of the house and she said: “No, not at all, I’m probably one of the most boring housemates and I never wanted to win. I went in for the experience”.
When confronted about her bossy, know-it-all moments in the house Sophie said: “I’m a strong character…but watching it back makes me cringe, I hold my hands up”.

Posted by Unknown on 7:12 PM. Filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

0 comments for "Celeb BB eviction results: Sophie Anderton third out "

Leave a reply